WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Get those hard to reach nuts and bolts with Klein’s full hollow shaft nut driver for long bolt applications. Its two layers of insulation protect against electric shock and is individually tested to exceed standards. The bright orange outer coating is flame and impact resistant. Its high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool for extra toughness.
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Hollow shafts make it possible to work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut drier size
- Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and comfort
Type: High Leverage Ironworker’s Pliers
Application: Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire
Special Features: Spring Loaded
Overall Length: 9.375" (238.1 mm)
Nose Type: Square
Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm)
Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm)
Jaw Thic 5/8" (15.9 mm)
Jaw Capacity: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm)
Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm)
Joint Type: Hot Riveted
Handle Color: Blue
Handle Finish: Plastic
Handle Length: 7.375" (187.3 mm)
Tether Capable: No
Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg)
|Product Type||NUT - DRIVER|
|Size / Capacity||1/2|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.