- Easy to Install and Maintain
- Single Gang and Narrow Stile Offer Ultimate Flexibility
- Patented Magnetic Spring Design Allows Installers to Configure Momentary to Maintained Action in Seconds
- Single Pole, Double Throw or Double Pole, Double Throw in Bot Maintained and Momentary Action with a Variety of Combination
- Standard 630 Satin Stainless Steel Plate with 5 Additional Finish Options on Heavy Duty Zinc Plate
- Standard or Narrow Stile Cover Option
- Schlage Keyswitches Feature a Patented Spring Desig Allowing Installers to Field-Configure Momentary to Maintained Action in Seconds
- They Operate with a 1-1/8 Inch to 1-1/2 Inch Cylinder Having a Straight Type Cam
|Circuit State||DOUBLE THROW (SELECT NO OR NC)|
|Faceplate Size||APPROX. 4-1/2" X 2-3/4"|
|Finish||US26D SATIN CHROME|
|Mounting||SINGLE-GANG ELECTRICAL BOX|
|Lock Type||ACCEPTS MORTISE CYLINDER|
|Product Type||KEY SWITCH|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC KEYSWITCHES|
|Switch Type||SINGLE-POLE, DOUBLE-THROW|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.