The 6739i is a feature-rich IP telephone that offers a large 5.7 in. full color LCD screen. It has built-in dual Gigabit Ethernet support, is Bluetooth headset compatible and supports PoE. An optional power adapter is sold separately. It also supports the M670i and M675i expansion modules.
Clearance price applied to on-hand inventory only. Available only while supplies last. Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable
- Large Touch Screen Display: The high resolution (640 x 480) full VGA backlit LCD Touch Screen display is at the heart of the Aastra 6739i. A state of the art display, the screen provides helpful navigational menus to take full advantage of the powerful telephony features this SIP phone brings to the desktop. Adjustable brightness settings can be used to ensure maximum resolution quality in any lighting environment.
- Aastra Hi-Q(TM) Wideband Audio Technology: All 67xi Series IP Telephones incorporate Aastra Hi-Q(TM) audio technology to deliver enhanced performance and voice clarity. Integrating wideband audio software and hardware, the Aastra 6739i goes one-step beyond maximizing the acoustic performance to deliver a remarkable audio experience on every call, whether using the handset, hands-free speakerphone or headset port.
- Flexible Headset Options: Providing enhanced headset flexibility, the 6739i allows for a variety of headset options. Featuring a built-in Bluetooth interface and a dedicated EHS (DHSG) port, the 6739i facilitates mobility around the office while enjoying remarkable audio quality on your wireless headset.
- Simplified Deployment: From initial deployment and configuration to future enhancements and upgrades, the Aastra 6739i is designed to save your business time and money. Dual auto-sensing switched Gigabit Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations without compromising the bandwidth required by power users. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.