This part is discontinued by supplier. Please use Anixter# 621219 for suggested replacement.
The KM8 jacks are an integral part of the TrueNet C6T channel solution; they incorporate AirES technology with conductor management and pair isolation for unsurpassed performance. The KM8 jacks fit into all of CommScope’s modular faceplates, surface boxes and modular patch panels.
- T568A/B universally wired
- Accepts either CommScope’s LSA-Plus tool or 110 tool for wire termination
Product Type Features.Keyed: No
Industry Standards.RoHS/ELV Compliance: RoHS compliant, ELV compliant
Industry Standards.Lead Free Solder Processes: Not reviewed for lead free solder process
Body Features.Number of Positions: 8
Packaging Features.Packaging Method: Poly Bag
Housing Features.Housing Color: Black
Product Type Features.Product Type: Connector - Modular
Body Features.Wire Range (mm [AWG]): 0.20-0.35 [24-22]
Packaging Features.Packaging Quantity: 1
Body Features.Cable Diameter (Max.) (mm [in]): 1.04 1.60 [0.041 0.063]
Electrical Characteristics.Shielded: No
Product Type Features.Series: Keystone
Product Type Features.Performance Category: Cat 6
Product Type Features.Wiring Pattern: Universal
Body Features.Wire Range (Solid) (mm [AWG]): 22-24
Body Features.Wire Range (Stranded) (mm [AWG]): 22-24
Product Type Features.Termination Style: 110 Style Punch-Down
Body Features.Conductor O.D. (mm [in]): 0.50 0.65 [0.019 0.025]
Contact Features.Contact Size: 1.3mm
Body Features.NETCONNECT Select System: No
Product Type Features.Jack Type: RJ45
Formally an ADC Krone part.
ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.