Atlas-X1 Cat 6A SlimLine Boot Patch Cords exceed all channel performance requirements in ANSI/ TIA-568-C.2 from 1 MHz to 500 MHz to support the IEEE 802.an standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet over UTP Cable. The patch cords provide superior alien crosstal k suppression and protect critical data from EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference). They are ideal for use in a UTP Cat 6A system, or as part of a Cat 6A shielded system for use in health care, manufacturing, casinos , and other environments where alien crosstalk may be a concern. The shielded technology is Rockwell Automation Encompass approved.
- Independently tested and verified by Intertek (ETL) for Cat 6Acomponent performance
- Cable construction provides excellent alien crosstalk suppression and EMI/RFI protection
- SlimLine boot features a narrow profile for less congestion in higher-density applications
- Snagless design prevents tab breakage
- Outside diameter of .240 inches easier to manage
- 26-gauge stranded conductors for maximum flexibility
- Same cord for UTP or shielded installations
|Lengths||15 FT. | 4.57 M|
|Shielded||F/UTP - FOILED/UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.