Atlas-X1 Cat 6A SlimLine Boot Patch Cords exceed all channel performance requirements in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 from 1 MHz to 500 MHz to support the IEEE 802.an standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet over UTP Cable. The patch cords provide superior alien crosstalk suppression and protect critical data from EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference). They are ideal for use in a UTP Cat 6A system, or as part of a Cat 6A shielded system for use in healthcare, manufacturing, casinos, and other environments where alien crosstalk may be a concern. The shielded technology is Rockwell Automation Encompass approved.
- Independently tested and verified by Intertek (ETL) for CAT 6A component performance
- Cable construction provides excellent alien crosstalk suppression and EMI/RFI protection
- SlimLine plug/boot features a narrow profile for less congestion in higher-density applications
- Snagless design prevents tab breakage
- Outside diameter of .240 inches easier to manage
- 26-gauge stranded conductors for maximum flexibility
- Same cord for UTP or shielded installations
|Connector Type||PLUG MODULES TO JACK MODULES|
|Lengths||3 FT. | 0.91 M|
|Shielded||F/UTP - FOILED/UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.