- Third-party verified to exceed all component, permanent link and channel margins
- Independently tested and guaranteed to exceed all component, permanent link and channel margins
- Patented Retention Force Technology (RFT) protects against tine damage from 4 or 6-pin plugs
- Unique design supports tool-free termination/re-termination and requires no specialized termination tool
- Short connector design supports a wider range of applications (e.g. shallow boxes, enclosures, bend radius, etc.)
- Available in 13 ANSI/TIA-606-B compatible colors for color coding or organization
- Connector supplied with interchangeable icons (voice, data, A/V and blank, color coded to match the connector face) for easy identification and tracking of data, voice or other functions
- Use in any QuickPort housing to support Cat 6A UTP connectivity in surface-mount, flush-mount or modular furniture outlets and field-configurable panels
- Can be used in conjunction with other QuickPort snap-in modules for voice/data/video applications over UTP, coax and fiber
- To identify ports, use different colored modules and icons for each application (full selection of ANSI/TIA-606 compatible colors, 13 available)
- Robust housing and shutter protects the connector in harsh environments
- Spring-wire contacts: High-quality, copper-based alloy, plated with 50 Micro-Inch of gold for lowest contact resistance and maximum life
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.