- Improved plug access in tight spaces
- Snagless plug design with integrated strain-relief boot
- Stranded conductor for longer flex-life
- T568B wiring to function in either T568A or T568B applications
- Channel performance verified by third-party testing in 4-connector, 100-meter channel
- All patch cords are backwards compatible with earlier ANSI/TIA category ratings
- Patch cords shall be 24-gauge stranded conductor with an 8-position modular plug on each end
- Cords shall include a narrow-profile boot that allows for easy cord removal without snagging
- Patch cord plug shall be clear and contacts shall have industry-standard, ANSI/TIA-1096-A compliant 50 micro-inch of gold plating
- A narrow profile to support traditional and high-density panels and switches
- The snagless plug design makes the patch cords an excellent choice in environments where moves, adds, and changes are frequent
|Connector Type||PLUG MODULES TO JACK MODULES|
|Lengths||3 FT. | 0.91 M|
|Shielded||S/UTP - SCREENED/UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.