Magnum 6KLs are ideal for building a switched, hardened Ethernet network infrastructure, connecting edge devices such as PLCs and IEDs with upstream switches or routers.
Designed for use in industrial and heavy duty outdoor applications such as industrial video surveillance systems with PoE, power utility substations, traffic control and transportation facilities, tariffed carrier field facilities, or oil and gas, the hardened Magnum 6KL handles stressful workloads.
- Includes full-featured MNS-6K software in a small industrial package
- Highly configurable, all fiber port types, and up to 2 Gb with SFPs
- Up to 4 100Mb fiber ports (SC, ST, LC, MTRJ) may be configured. Multimode & single-mode
- Up to 4 10 Mb fiber ST ports
- Hardened steel case serves as a heat sink for heat dissipation (no fans); IP52 for environmental protection
- Conformal Coating, choice of light duty (5 mil) for humidity and heavy duty (8 mil) for corrosive environments.
- DC power at 12V, 24V, 48V, 125V, and 250V Dual-Source; PoE; Universal AC optional
- PoE configurable, Up to 8 ports
- Meets IEC 61850 and IEEE 1613 Environmental Standard for Electric Power Substations
- Non-blocking wire speed performance on all ports, 802.1p QoS prioritization
- Comprehensive Magnum MNS-6K software includes: GUI for ease-of-use, SNMPv2, v3, RMON, Advanced Security, SNTP, Event Log, BootP, DHCP
- MNS-6K-SECURE software for extra security is available.
- IGMP Snooping with Multicast Message Filtering or Pruning. IGMP-L2 for multicast management
- Manages redundant rings with the S-Ring(tm) software product. RSTP and software Dual-Homing included
- DIN-Rail optional, panel-mount brackets included
Magnum 6KL Configurable Managed Edge Switch, base unit with four 10/100 copper ports
Select power supply with chassis choice
May be configured with a variety of 10/100/1000Mb fiber and copper ports in Slots B and C
10 ports max
Heavy duty metal case, IP52 for environmental protection, no fans
Includes two alarm contacts (1 PWR, 1 software controlled), metal bracket for vertical wall or panel mounting, DIN-Rail optional
For licensed network management software information (MNS-6K, MNS-6K-SECURE, S-Ring), see their respective data sheets
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.