Scotch Linerless Rubber Splicing Tape 130C is a highly conformable, linerless, ethylene rubber (EPR), high-voltage insulating tape, formulated to provide excellent thermal dissipation of splice heat. The tape is designed for use in splicing and terminating wires and cables. Rated up to 90 degrees Celsius continuous operating temperatures and short-term 130 degrees Celsius overload service.
The tape has excellent physical and electrical properties, which provide immediate moisture seals and void-free build-ups. This product can be used for low and high-voltage (through 69 kV) applications.
- Linerless, self-bonding, primary insulating tape rated through 69 kV.
- High thermal conductivity.
- Ethylene propylene base.
- Excellent physical and electrical properties.
- Designed to insulate splices and terminate cables whose overload temperatures can reach 130 degrees Celsius.
- Physical and electrical properties unaffected by degree of stretch
- Compatible with common, solid dielectric cable insulation
- Uniform tape unwind from roll
- Small roll size (O.D.)
- Five-year shelf life
- Stable over wide application temperature range
Primary insulation for splicing all types of solid dielectric insulated cables through 69 kV
Primary insulation for building stress cones on all types of solid dielectric insulated cables up to 35 kV
Jacketing (secondary insulation) on high-voltage splices and terminations
Moisture-sealing electrical connections
Bus bar insulation
End-sealing high-voltage cables
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.