- Mechanical Pushbutton Lock Eliminates Problems and Costs Associated with Issuing, Controlling, and Collecting Key and Card
- Provides Fully Mechanical Primary or Auxiliary Pushbutton Access Control by Exterior Combination, While Allowing Free Egress at a ll Times by Interior Thumbturn
- Deadbolt Models Must be Manually Relocked
- Deadlocking Latch Models Automatically Relock Each Time the Door Closes
- No Battery Fully Mechanical Lock Eliminates the Material and Labor Expense of Battery Replacements LockingDevice
- Deadbolt Must be Manually Relocked
- Deadlocking Latch Relocks Automatically When Door Close
- Rim Locking Latch Relock Automatically When Door Close
- Also has Latch Holdback
|Backset - Inches||2-3/8|
|Finish||US3 BRIGHT BRASS|
|Function||DEADBOLT SINGLE CYLINDER|
|Strike Type||SQUARE CORNER|
|Product Type||TUBULAR MECHANICAL PUSHBUTTON LOCK|
|Sales Category||MECHANICAL, PUSH BUTTON LOCK|
|Latch Face||SQUARE CORNER 1 INCH WIDE|
|Other||PUSHBUTTON, CARD AND/OR BIO LOCK|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.