GenSpeed 10,000 Category 6A F/UTP (ScTP) Cable, A Standards-Compliant Shielded Cable
- Features: And Benefits
- A shielded or foiled-twisted pair (F/UTP) cable, requiring grounding and providing industry-leading protection from external cable noise sources, also known as alien crosstalk (PSANEXT and PSAACRF)
- The internal separator optimizes internal pair geometry to yield superior electrical performance and maintain flexibility. This unique cross-web stabilizes each pair to create a smaller, round cable profile
- TRU-Mark print legend contains footage markings from 1000 to 0
- Made in U.S.A.
- IEEE 802.3 10G BASE-T, 100 BASE-T
- 100 BASE-TX, 10 BASE-T, 1000 BASE-TX
- 155 Mb/s ATM
- IEEE 802.3af for PoE
- IEEE 802.3at for PoE Plus
- ANSI X3.263: 100Mb/s
Conductors: 23 AWG solid bare annealed copper
Insulation: Non-Plenum: Polyolefin; Plenum: Fluoropolymer
Color Code: Pair 1: Blue-White; Pair 2: Orange-White; Pair 3: Green-White; Pair 4: Brown-White
Jacket: Non-Plenum: Flame-Retardant PVC; Plenum: Low-Smoke, Flame-Retardant PVC
NEC/CEC Type CMR (UL 1666) for Non-Plenum
NEC/CEC Type CMP (NFPA 262) for Plenum
RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||F/UTP - FOILED/UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.