GenSpeed 10,000 Category 6a U/FTP (STP) Cable, A Shielded 10 Gig Option for Peace of Mind
- Features: And Benefits
- Shielded design allowing for maximum pair separation, increasing key electrical performance parameters
- Individual pair shielding for EMI protection
- Typical positive PSACR beyond 500 MHz for increased available bandwidth
- TRU-Mark print legend contains footage markings from 1000’ to 0’
- Made in U.S.A.
- IEEE 802.3an: 10G BASE-T (10 Gigabit Ethernet)
- 1000 BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet)
- 2.4/1.2 Gb/s ATM
- IEEE 802.3af for PoE
- IEEE 802.3at for PoE Plus
Conductors: 23 AWG solid bare annealed copper
Insulation: Non-Plenum: Foamed HDPE; Plenum: Foamed Fluoropolymer
Color Code: Pair 1: Blue-White; Pair 2: Orange-White; Pair 3: Green-White; Pair 4: Brown-White
Shield: Each pair is individually shielded with an aluminum foil 24 AWG drain wire
Jacket: Non-Plenum: Flame-Retardant PVC; Plenum: Low-Smoke, Flame-Retardant PVC
ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.0 (Class E)
ICEA S-102-700 (Category 6)
NEC/CEC Type CMR (UL 1666) for Non-Plenum
NEC/CEC Type CMP (NFPA 262) for Plenum
RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||U/FTP - UNSHIELDED/FOILED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.