OMNI FIT(TM) high performance connectors are designed for use with both CELLFLEX (copper)
and CELLFLEX Lite (aluminium) cables. They are designed specifically to provide the highest
quality connector-cable interface while simplifying and speeding up connector attachment. All RFS
connectors are fully tested for mechanical and electrical compliance to industry specifications.
The 7-16 connector is the most rugged RF connection meeting all requirements even under the most
severe environmental conditons. Sealing against outer conductor and jacket by means of the
polymer claw and 360 compression fit. Multifunctional, self-lubricating HighTech polymer assembly
locks on cable corrugation, avoids electrochemical potential differences and compression-fits to the
- Ultra high PIM performance i.e. reduced interference leading to high customer satisfaction
- Two-piece design i.e. visual inspection of interlocking leads to improved installation security
- OMNI FIT(TM) concept i.e. streamlined order management and reduced stock level
- Watertight sealing in mated and unmated condition, i.e. reduced efforts during installation and improved security during operation
- Unique NiTin plating i.e. extreme resistance against corrosion even under hardest climatic and environmental circumstances
- Multi-thread (Tristart) design i.e. simplified and accelerated tightening process
- RoHS (EU) and CRoHS (China) compliant i.e. can be used on a global basis
Transmission Line Type Coaxial Cable
Cable Size 1/2"
Cable Type Foam Dielectric
Model Series LCF12-50 Series, ICA12-50 Series
Connector Interface 7-16 DIN
Nominal Impedance, ohms 50
Connector Type OMNI FIT(TM) PREMIUM Straight
Sealing Method Polymer claw + 360 Compression
Plating Outer/Inner NiTin/Silver
Length, mm (in) 55.8 (2.2)
Outer Diameter, mm (in) 32 (1.26)
Weight, kg (lb) 0.15 (0.33)
Inner Contact Attachment Basket
Outer Contact Attachment 360 clamping
3rd Order IM Product @ 2x20 Watts, dBc -163 ; typical -167
Maximum Frequency, GHz 3.7
VSWR (Return Loss, dB) 0 < f = 1.0 GHz: 1.020 (40.0)
1.0 < f = 2.7 GHz: 1.030 (36.6)
2.7 < f = 3.7 GHz: 1.060 (30.7)
Wrench size front, mm (in) 26
Wrench size rear, mm (in) 26
Trimming Tool TRIM-SET-L12-D01
Waterproof Level IP68
|Conductor Type||SOLID CONDUCTOR|
|Flooded||NO NOT FLOODED OVER BRAID|
|Conductor Material||BARE COPPER|
|Outdoor||NO NOT OUTDOOR GRADE MATERIAL|
|Impedance||32 OHM NOMINAL IMPEDANCE|
|Jacket Material||NO JACKET|
|Dielectric Material||MIXED MATERIAL COMPOSITES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.