Radio Frequency Systems’ CELLFLEX Factory-Fit Jumpers feature
specially designed connectors which are soldered-on in a strictly
controlled industrial process to ensure industry leading performance
for today’s high-performance wireless systems. The connector design
and manufacturing process has been optimized to produce premium
VSWR and IM levels. Heat shrink boots provide reliable and repeatable
additional sealing level and strain relief. The pre-installed slide-up style
weatherproofing system saves time and installation difficulty in modern
multiport antennas and remote radio units where port spacing is at
a minimum. Our facilities produce and stock all popular lengths as
required by the industry, and can deliver custom lengths with premium
VSWR and IM levels on request.
- Stable VSWR, consistent intermodulation
- Reliable network performance, reduces the
- number of dropped calls and avoids revenue loss.
- Waterproof to IP 68
- No downtime risk, secures revenue
- Jumper label is serialized
- Ensures traceability
- Halogen free "J" jacket type
- Usable in the majority of applications
- Compliant to RoHS (EU) and CRoHS (China)
- Usable on a global basis
Cable Type 1/2" Foam
Connector A 4.1-9.5 DIN Male
Connector B 4.1-9.5 DIN Male
Jumper Type Factory-Fit (Soldered)
Length, m (ft) 2.4 (8)
Frequency Band(s), MHz 698-960, 1700-2200, 2305-2320,
Return Loss, dB (VSWR) 26 (1.105:1)
Intermodulation, 3rd Order, dBc -155
Minimum Bend Radius, mm (in) 125 (5)
Weatherproofing Material EPDM rubber
Sealing Class IP68
UV Resistance 1120W/1000H
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.