SYSTIMAX InstaPATCH Plus factory-terminated trunk cables are offered with a re-usable pulling grip. This detachable version can be easily removed by unzipping the sock and cutting a single plastic tie. The pulling grip can then be attached to another cable using a single plastic tie. The re-usable pulling grip provides a considerable cost savings by allowing the installer to order as little as one in ten of the trunk cables with pulling grips and reusing them.; SYSTIMAX also offers stand-alone pulling grip kits in four different sizes: one for 12 fibers, one for 24 fibers, one for 48 and 72 fibers, one for 96 and 144 fibers. The installer can order one pulling grip kit for every 5 or 10 cables instead of ordering all trunk cables with pulling grips installed.
- Robust cable design
- Complies with applicable standards
- Provides very stable low temperature performance
- Cable withstands typical installation forces with good safety margin
- Reduces installation loads due to reduced weight and diameter
- Provides performance equivalent to gel-filled cable designs
- Improves network deployment speed for capturing revenues/starting services sooner
Compatible Cable Diameter: 1.3 in
Product Type: Pulling grip
Tensile Load, maximum: 25 lbf
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.