The FLIR T530 has the features professionals need to accurately troubleshoot hot spots and potential faults. With the 180 rotating lens platform and a bright 4" LCD, the FLIR T530 is engineered to help users diagnose hard-to-reach components in any en vironment. Advanced on-camera measurement tools, laser-assisted autofocus, and FLIR’s industry-leading image quality ensure you’ll find and diagnose problems quickly. Comes with certificate traceable to NIST
- Laser-assisted autofocus guarantees you’ll get the tack-sharp focus, for accurate temperature readings that lead to quick-but solid-decisions.
- The T530-NIST’s optical block rotates 180, so you can image targets at any angle - comfortably - all day lon g.
- The capacitive touchscreen with intuitive menu is easy to navigate, plus you can customize with two programmable buttons.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.