EDGE Reverse Polarity Uniboot Duplex Jumpers allow for the quick and easy conversion from a TIA-568 A-B polarity to a TIA-568 A-A polarity without exposing the fibers or needing any tools. This jumper comes with a straight-through polarity from the fac tory, but you can convert it to a flipped jumper. This uniboot design allows one cable to carry both fibers, reducing the jumper bulk when routing.
Data Center, Vertical Riser, General Building Applications
- Factory-terminated solutions: Provide consistent quality, ensure system performance and reduce installation time
- Low insertion loss performance: Allows for more connections in a link when deploying a TIA-942-compliant system
Cable Assembly Type: Two Fiber
Cable Type: Interconnect
Fiber Category: 50 µm MM (OM4)
Flame Rating: Riser (OFNR)
Fiber Count (cable): 2
Outer Jacket Color: Aqua
Boot Color (Conn A): Aqua
Connector Type (Conn A): LC Uniboot
Ferrule Material (Conn A): Ceramic
Housing Color (Conn A): Black
Housing Material (Conn A): Composite
Boot Color (Conn B): Aqua
Connector Type (Conn B): LC Uniboot
Ferrule Material (Conn B): Ceramic
Housing Color (Conn B): Black
Housing Material (Conn B): Composite
Nominal Outer Diameter (Metric-mm): 2 mm
Nominal Outer Diameter (US): 0.08 in
Minimum Leg Bend Radius: 10 mm
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Connector Type||LC - LC|
|Length||1 M | 3.28 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||2 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.