Radio Frequency Systems’ line of high performance coaxial cable connectors are designed
specifically to provide the highest quality connector-cable interface while simplifying and speeding up
the attachment of connectors to HELIFLEX coaxial cables. RFS connectors are fully tested for
mechanical and electrical compliance specifications. They are available in all popular cable sizes in a
variety of mating interfaces. The 7-16 connector is the most rugged RF connection meeting all
requirements even uder severe environmental conditions.
This part is discontinued by supplier.
- Excellent gas tightness
- Overpressure for increased voltage handling is maintained throughout the system.
- Robust Mechanical Design
- Superior and consistent performance guarantees outstanding system characteristics.
- Extremely low reflection factor
- Outstanding low reflection factor improves overall system performance and margin and reduces mismatch losses
- Totally Waterproof according to IP 66/68
- Assures safe, long term operation in the harshest of environments. System tightness doesn’t have to rely on overpressure from dehydration
Transmission Line Type Coaxial Cable
Cable Size 1-5/8"
Cable Type Air Dielectric
Mating Interface 7-16 DIN
Connector Type Gas Barrier
Sealing Method Plast 2000
Plating Outer/Inner Silver/Silver
Length, mm (in) 150 (5.91)
Outer Diameter, mm (in) 74 (2.91)
Weight, kg (lb) 1.67 (3.68)
Inner Contact Attachment Threaded
Outer Contact Attachment Tab Flare
Sealing Volume, cm3 (ounces) 20 (0.68)
|Connector Type||LC - FJ|
|Length||8 FT. | 2.44 M|
|Number of Fibers||12 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.