These versatile splice cases will accommodate an extremely wide range of cables, effectively maintaining an airtight, watertight seal around most types of cable, including lead or plastic jacketed, single or double systems, through-cable systems, preco nnected and pressurized or nonpressurized systems. Closure remains secure in overhead and underground applications, in hot, dry, warm, wet or cold environments.
The LOCKBAR fastener system features front and back bars that fit into the splice case flan ge. The back bar has factory-assembly nuts and bolts attached, which mate up with the keyholes in the front bar. Splice case shells are stainless steel with an inner liner of neoprene. Fasteners are also stainless steel. End plates are made from hard p lastic and filled with a rigid polyurethane foam. Insulated torque bars keep the end plates secure and in alignment during installation and re-entry.
Available with inside diameters of 4 in., 6.5 in., 9.5 in. and 12.5 in.; two standard lengths and two extra-length stretch cases. Holes in end plates need to be drilled with the power end plate cutter kit or can be ordered factory drilled. Feature focus video available at www.Preformed.com.
- Inside diameter (in.): 6.5
- OA Length (in.): 28.4
- Max. number of pairs 26-24-22: 1,100
|Type||AERIAL CLOSURE/SPLICE CASE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.