Specifically designed for applications where a domed-style configuration is preferred, the COYOTE Dome Closure sports several new and unique features, and sets the pace for a new generation of COYOTE Closures designed to meet the demand of ever-evolvin g communications networks.
The COYOTE Dome Closure is available in three sizes - 9.5 in. x 28 in, 6.5 in. x 22 in. and 6.5 in. x 17 in. - to satisfy a variety of fiber optic distribution network requirements, including fiber-to-the premise (FTTP) appl ications. The unique segmented end plate design is at the heart of the innovations built into the COYOTE Dome Closure providing independent access to each cable entrance port without disruption to surrounding cables. Feature focus video available at ww w.Preformed.com.
COYOTE Dome Closures also available for unitube cable applications, as well as with bulkhead for two adapter panels
- 6.5 in. dome end plate provides four cable entry ports accepting max. cable diameters up to 1 1/4 in.
- 9.5 in. dome end plate provides seven cable entry ports accepting max. cable diameters up to 1 1/4 in.
- Segmented end plate designs are re-enterable, reusable and allow independent access to each cable entry without disturbing surrounding cables
- Easily allows for midsheath (express) applications
- Easy to use grommet system offered in a wide variety of single and multi-hole designs
- Grommets allow user to accommodate a number of smaller branch or drop cables
- A unique clamping arrangement that provides a weatherproof seal between the dome shell and end plate
- Capable of converting from dome to in-line closures
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.