IE-SFPs, SFP+’s and XFPs are compact transceivers which function as modular connectors. Available for copper (RJ45) and all common fiber modes, wavelengths and data rates, they allow network operators to connect different interface types into the same network equipment, via an SFP/SFP+/XFP port. The cost of cable upgrades is greatly reduced - preserving the investment in costly networking equipment, for the price of a relatively inexpensive SFP, SFP+ or XFP. More and more network equipment is being designed with these ports to take advantage of their flexibility, and to take the uncertainty and guesswork out of expensive equipment purchases.
Fixed fiber ports don’t offer users much flexibility. Removable SFP modules make it easy to connect either Multimode or Single-mode fiber on the fly.
- 155 Mbps: Compliant with ITU-T G.957, G.958 and IEEE 802.3u
- 1.25 Gbps: Compliant with IEEE802.3z
- 2.4 Gbps: Compliant with ITU-T G.957, G.958
- Multi-source package with Duplex LC connector or Single-Strand fiber SC connector
- Eye Safety designed to meet Laser Class 1 compliance with IEC 60825-1
- Single 3.3V power source
- Monitoring interface compliance with SFF-8472
- Complies with Telecordia (Bellcore) GR-468-CORE, TA-NWT-000983
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.