The PoE 8138 IP Color Visual Alerter is a four color LED visual alerting IP endpoint in amber, blue, green and red. This PoE IP strobe light is designed for telephone ringing where noise, noise sensitivity or hearing impairment are at issue. Together w ith Algo IP speakers, the 8138 is also commonly deployed as part of public address (PA) and mass notification systems to visually alert for safety, security and emergency events.
Emergency mass notification for expansive enterprise or campus environments including lockdown or evacuation events, workplace safety, security or weather warning events (e.g., school / college / university, manufacturing plant, airport / bus / rail st ation terminals, hospital, government facility, distribution warehouse, etc.).
Noisy environments requiring visual ring alerting to avoid missed calls. Similarly, where employees are wearing hearing protection. For example, factory, utility, machine s hop, garage, restaurant, kitchen, call center, etc.
Telephone ring alerting in noise sensitive environments such as a maternity ward in a hospital, court room, studio, library, etc.
ADA or similar workplace compliance for the hearing impaired as a telephone ring alert.
Call center ACD queue threshold alert (by ringing a telephone).
Door open / access control or security surveillance visual alarm.
Workplace safety regulations such as OSHA compliance.
Process control alert (e.g. machinery faul temperature sensor, etc.).
- Multicast send or receive capability for cost effective scalability. For example, mix with any number and variety of Algo speakers, paging adapters and strobe lights for more comprehensive public address (PA) and alerting solution requirements.
- Suppor ts RTP multicast, in addition to Polycom Group Page, and Singlewire InformaCast (part no. 8138-IC).
- SIP compatibility with leading UC vendors / VoIP platforms.
- Configurable through a web interface.
- Auto-provisioning (i.e., TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS). lso supported: TLS & SRTP (secure SIP signalling and media), SIP over TCP (allows increased packet size over UDP), DNS SRV Record, and CDP/LLDP automatic VLAN assignment.
- Compatible with any third party SNMP monitoring software or the Algo 8300 IP End point Supervisor (Controller).
- Multiple SIP registrations for Page (50), Emergency Alert (10) and Ring (10) extensions.
- Programmable relay (dry contact) input or output, supporting Algo 1202 and 1203 illuminated and supervised wall buttons, in addition to any Algo relay activated endpoint.
- Long-life LEDs providing 360 x 180 degree visibility from a wall or ceiling mount location.
- Mounts to double gang box for conduit installation or to any flat horizontal or vertical surface.
- -- lumen rating.
- 5 configurable flash patterns, each with three available intensity levels and four colors to choose from to best suit application requirements.
- Amber, blue, green and red LED colors to configure for distinguishing unique events and improve situational awareness / response time.
- UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified.
- Product dimensions: 4.8" x 4.8" x 3.0" (12.2cm x 12.2cm x 7.6cm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.