The 82D-SR enclosure shares many of the standard features traditionally found in the CommScopes 80-Type Outdoor Cabinets such as rugged construction, side-splicing, and a separate battery compartment. The 82D-SR enclosure is now engineered to provide a unique swing-out capability for the electronic racks. This feature is in addition to the standard features offered in the 82-Type Outdoor Cabinets.; The 82D-SR enclosure is engineered to optimize equipment density, heat transfer and dissipation, power reserve, ease of installation and maintenance, and environmental protection. Designed with flexibility in mind, CommScopes 82 Enclosure Family can be economically configured with customer-specified options. Options include battery heater pads, cooling and heating solutions, audible door alarms, enhanced Electromagnetic Interface (EMI) shielding, and a variety of digital cross connect/fiber splicing equipment types. The 82 Enclosure Family can accommodate a variety of electronics and is arranged to maximize space, providing more revenue-generating network connections from a single enclosure. The 82D-SR can be used in small to very large residential, business, and rural applications. This Enclosure Family houses the electronics which provide custo mers with POTS, ISDN, special service circuits, Internet capability and growth, and video transmission. These electronics enclosures can be used to house existing technologies such as DS1, DS1 pipes, DS3, and DS3 pipes as well as the newer high bandwid th solutions such as ADSL, VDSL, and HDSL. The 82 Enclosure Family can house any vendors electronics to provide these services and can also be used as a fiber hub application including ring topology to ensure reliable service with backup and fiber exte nsion for fiber-to-the home applications.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- OMT platform reduces cable diameter while optimizing transmission performance
- Can support network line speeds up to 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel
Batteries Supported: 4
Electronics Bay Quantity: 4
Access: Front Door, Rear Door, Side AC Door, Side Splice Door
Cabinet Type: xDSL Cabinet
Cooling Options: Heat Exchange
Electronics Bay Height Each: 1333.5 mm (52.5 Inch)
Finish: Powder Coated
Material Type: Aluminum
Rack Orientation: Horizontal
Rack Type: EIA 23 Inch
Rack Units: 30
Cooling Capacity At 46 deg C (114.8 deg F) Ambient Temperature: 2160 Watt At 65 deg C (149 deg F) Inlet, 3300 Watt At 75 deg C (167 deg F) Inlet
Heat Dissipation: 5430 Watt At 65 deg C (149 deg F) Inlet, With One Set Of HX Doors, 8570 Watt At 65 deg C (149 deg F) Inlet, With Two Sets Of HX Doors
Input Voltage: 230 - 115 Volt AC
Voltage: -48 Volt DC
Battery Compartment Dimension: 13 Inch Height x 5 Inch Width x 22 Inch Depth
Mount Type: Pad
Network Pair Termination Option: 710, MS2
Recommended Pad Size: 96 Inch x 129 Inch (2438 mm x 3277 mm)
Operating Temperature: -40 to 46 deg C (-40 to 115 deg F)
Qualification Standards: Telcordia GR-487
Dimension: 75 Inch Height x 89 Inch Width x 41 Inch Depth
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.