This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Test report available online at www.commscopewebtrak.com
- Flexible jacket strips cleanly and resists kinking
- Coextruded color striped pairs for easy identification
- 1,000 to 0 footage markers every two feet
- Available in reels
Batteries Supported: 3
Electronics Bay Quantity: 4
Access: Front Door, Rear Door, Side AC Door, Side Splice Door
Cabinet Type: xDSL Cabinet
Cooling Options: Heat Exchange
Electronics Bay Height Each: 1333.5 mm (52.5 Inch)
Finish: Powder Coated
Material Type: Aluminum
Rack Orientation: Horizontal
Rack Type: EIA 23 Inch
Rack Units: 30
Cooling Capacity At 46 deg C (114.8 deg F) Ambient Temperature: 2160 Watt At 65 deg C (149 deg F) Inlet, 3300 Watt At 75 deg C (167 deg F) Inlet
Heat Dissipation: 5430 Watt At 65 deg C (149 deg F) Inlet, With One Set Of HX Doors, 8570 Watt At 65 deg C (149 deg F) Inlet, With Two Sets Of HX Doors
Input Voltage: 230 - 115 Volt AC
Voltage: -48 Volt DC
Battery Compartment Dimension: 13 Inch Height x 5 Inch Width x 22 Inch Depth
Mount Type: Pad
Network Pair Termination Option: 710, MS2
Recommended Pad Size: 96 Inch x 129 Inch (2438 mm x 3277 mm)
Operating Temperature: -40 to 46 deg C (-40 to 115 deg F)
Qualification Standards: Telcordia GR-487
Dimension: 75 Inch Height x 89 Inch Width x 41 Inch Depth
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.