- 2,000 pound weight capacity
- 45 RMU, labeled, 19" EIA, 310-D Compliant Mounting Rails
- Rails are available tapped #12-24 or M6 (cage nut, 3/8" square)
- Front rails are fixed; rear rails are adjustable
- Side panels are available as individual parts (Pt #8410421ENLS)
- Front doors open to the left or right (32"W x 42"D);
- When two enclosures are ganged together (side panels must be removed) G101EN ganging kit, the doors can open in opposite directions. (40"W x 48"D has split mesh doors, front & rear.)
- EN Enclosures accept any of the top panels offered for our ES enclosures
- Accepts our LRB-12 and LRB-24 Ladder Rack Brackets
- Knockouts and openings for top and bottom cable access (Top knockout can be easily "sealed-up" with our standard 3" brush rommet)
- Repositionable CM-47 finger sections are installed along the face of each rail (Additional fingers can be purchased for use on side rails to help with front-to-rear cable management)
- Open side area accommodates large bundles within and between ganged enclosures
- Optional Zero U mounting brackets allow vertical mounting of patch panels & power strips to save valuable RMU space
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.