- Unique 3M Cold Shrink Delivery System Ensures Fast, Straightforward and Consistent Installation Without Compromising Long Term Reliability
- No Special Tools, Heat or Site Permits Are Required to Install Cold Shrink, Making It Well Suited for In-Field Ap plications
- Constant Radial Pressure for Optimised Environmental Performance
- No Flame Required Means There is Less Chance of Damaging the Cable Material
- No Cooling Time is Necessary Before Energising the Cable
- Seals Tight, and Retains Its Resiliency a Pressure Even After Prolonged Years of Aging and Exposure
- Primary Electrical Insulation for All Solid Dielectric (Rubber and Plastic) Insulated Wire and Cable Splicing Rated to 1000 Volts
- Good for Repairs and Environmental Sealing for Communication and Other Non-Electrical Applications
- Ideal for Sealing Wireless Communication Tower Connections and Exposed Coaxial Interfaces
- Suitable for Indoor, Outdoor, Underground and Submerged Applications
- Not Designed to Be Used as Primary Insulation
- These Tub Are for Conduit Sealing and Breakouts
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant?
- 10/Case, 100/Bag
|Conductor Size||1250 TO 2000 KCMIL|
|Heat Shrink/Cold Shrink||COLD SHRINK|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.