The IE-iMcV-MultiWay is a modular, CPE device providing two fixed 10/100/1000Base-T copper ports and 2 SFP ports. The SFP ports support fiber or copper SFPs. A console port and on-board DIP Switches provide configuration and mode options for the module. The IE-iMcV-MultiWay provides OAM functionality with 802.3ah and 802.1ag support on each port. As an Industrial Ethernet device, it supports an extended temperature range of -40C to +85C.
The IE-iMcV-MultiWay supports 10/100/1000 Mbps and 1 Gbps copper and 100 Mbps and 1 Gbps optical SFP modules, to provide greater flexibility in the network environment. The hot-swappable nature of SFPs and the numerous fiber modes and types that are available allow for easy configuration and future upgrading as network demands evolve.
- Four devices in one unit
- Supports 3R’s (Re-amplify, Re-shape, Re-time) optical signal regeneration
- 1+1 uplink protection (< 50 mSec)
- Supports per port service VLAN
- Features RMON1 MIB-II Statistics
- Jumbo Frames support (up to 10240 bytes)
- Support for daisy chain expansion
- Modular form factor
- Extended temperature functionality, up to -40C to +85C
- Powering options include redundant internal AC powered chassis
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.