The MediaChassis series of compact, flexible, table-top chassis support a variety of IMC Networks media and mode converter modules for 10/100/1000 Ethernet, T1/E1, DS3/E3/STS-1, VDSL and CWDM networking technologies. This modular approach allows network operators to inexpensively change protocols by simply changing the module rather than the entire unit.
Install iMediaChassis at a central office and pair with MediaChassis populated with iMcV series modules at each remote location, to allow end-to-end monitoring of all connections from the central site.
- Rugged enclosures designed for a variety of media and mode conversion modules
- Supports a wide range of protocols
- Modular design provides future-proof upgrade path
- Flexible versions designed for a variety of environments
- Ideal for modules featuring built-in SNMP management
- One and two module options
- Standard or extended temperature performance
- AC or DC powering
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.