WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
The Klein Tools Conduit-Fitting and Reaming Screwdriver can ream and smooth 1/2" (13 mm), 3/4" (19 mm), and 1" (25 mm) thin-wall conduit. It features a hooded-blade design that keeps the screwdriver tip from slipping out of screws, which is especially handy when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings. This screwdriver has a longer Cushion-Grip handle for even more comfort and torque while re aming.
- Hooded-blade design keeps tip from slipping out of screws, especially when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings; thicker hood is designed for rugged use
- Reams and smooths 1/2-Inch (13 mm), 3/4-Inch (19 mm), and 1-Inch (25 mm) thin-wall conduit end s to protect wire and permit correct installation of fittings
- Reams both the inside and outside of the conduit at the same time
- Longer Cushion-Grip handle provides comfort and more torque for reaming
- Replaceable reaming blade is now held in place witha 1/16-Inch hex socket set screw
- Designed to be used on Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
Application: Heavy-Duty Line Work
Lock Style: Liner lock
Blade Type: Hawkbill
Blade Length: 2.75" (69.9 mm)
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Color: Blue
Handle Material: Plastic
Length Closed: 4.5" (114.3 mm)
Overall Length: 6.75" (171.5 mmht: 2.6 oz (74 g)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.