As a fiber-fed media converter, it provides both power (up to 15.4 Watts) and data to a single remote device over standard CAT5, eliminating the need for additional power to the device. The copper ports Auto Negotiate to the connected device’s speed and duplex mode: 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, and HDX or FDX (including Flow Control). Additionally, the PoE McBasic LFPT supports jumbo frames up to 10240 bytes.
The PoE McBasic’s LFPT small, table-top design and durability makes it ideal for installation anywhere space is limited. Additionally, the PoE McBasic comes with an internal AC power supply. A Link Fault Pass Through DIP Switch is located on the bottom of the unit, to enable for link LED troubleshooting.
The PoE McBasic LFPT is the perfect solution for network applications that require Power over Ethernet for locations inside buildings where PoE is required to power an Ethernet device. The PoE McBasic LFPT offers three ports - a 100 Mbps fiber uplink for the network connection, one PoE/PSE 10/100Base-T copper port that provides Power over Ethernet, and one 10/100 Mbps copper port to connect a non-PoE unit to the same fiber uplink.
- 3 convenient ports - one 100 Mbps fixed fiber uplink port, one
- 10/100Base-T PoE/PSE port, and one 10/100 Mbps copper port
- Supports Jumbo Frames (up to 10240 bytes)
- Features configurable PoE reset on Fiber Loss of Signal (LOS)
- Supports LFPT, a diagnostic
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.