Media conversion is the most cost-effective solution for extending the productive life of legacy wiring plants and equipment while allowing implementation of new technologies. Measuring less than 3.5 inches deep and 2 inches wide, the MiniMc LFPT is one of the industry’s smallest media converters with both data connections on the same side of the unit. An optional fiber SFP port gives network operators the flexibility to upgrade network equipment to different fiber interfaces. Link Fault Pass Through (LFPT) can be enabled/disabled via a DIP Switch on the unit, and is a useful diagnostic feature that assists the network administrator in indicating a fault condition on a given segment between the interfaces.
Designed and manufactured in the USA, the MiniMc LFPT extends 10 and 100 Mbps twisted pair network segments up to 80 km over fiber.
Both a media and data rate converter, the MiniMc LFPT features 10/100 Auto Negotiation on the copper port while the fiber port operates at 100 Mbps full duplex. MiniMc LFPT 10/100 switching fiber converters are ideal for all premises, FTTD, LAN-to-LAN or LAN-to-MAN fiber networking applications.
Multiple powering options include a country-specific AC wall adapter or USB-power cord. The unit can also be installed into the IEPowerTray/18-AC which allows for 18 converters in only 1.5U of rack space, DIN Rail mounted, or with a rack mount bracket.
- One 100 Mbps FDX fiber port or 1 SFP fiber port
- One 10/100 Base-TX twisted pair port
- AutoCross automatic selection between crossover or straight-through connection
- Supports Link Fault Pass Through
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.