As a copper-to-fiber converter, the IE-MiniFiberLinX-II supports multiple fiber types including multimode, single-mode, single-strand fiber (SSF), and Course Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) functionality to increase the capacity of existing fib er. As a remote, CPE device, it can be connected via the fiber segment to an iMcV-FiberLinX-II Host module to support Host/Remote management.
Equipped with one 100 Mbps fiber data port, one 10/100 twisted pair port for data and management, as well as an auxiliary port designed to function as a serial port (when used with the included adapter), the IEMiniFiberLinX-II also offers multiple powering options: AC power (with included adapter), DC (through a 4-terminal power block), as well as Power over Ethernet, acting as a Powered Device (PD) to draw power when connected to 802.3af compliant Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE). Telco versions that support -48 V DC are also available.
The compact IE-MiniFiberLinX-II provides point-to-point fiber optic connections with a unique management tool to monitor the entire link between two locations. IE-MiniFiberLinX-II CPE for fiber optic networks allows service providers to deliver "triple-play" voice, video and data services to customer premises.
Combining copper-to-fiber conversion, extended temperature performance, plug-and-play operation, miniature size and multiple power options, the IE-MiniFiberLinX-II is one of the most versatile fiber optic CPE devices available.
- Loopback troubleshooting
- SNMP Manageable
- Power options: AC, DC and 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Bi-directional Bandwidth control
- MTU: Supports over-sized packets up to 1916
- Supports passive 802.3ah OAM (Operation, Administration & Management
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.