Scotch Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88 is a premium grade, 8.5-mil thick, all-weather vinyl insulating tape. It is designed to perform continuously in ambient temperatures up to 105C (220F). The tape is conformable for cold weather applications down to -18C (0F). It has excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions. The combination of elastic backing and aggressive adhesive provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with m inimum bulk. Scotch Tape Super 88 is an Underwriters’ Laboratories Listed and Canadian Standards Association Certified "Insulating Tape."
- Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 600 volts and 105C (220F)
- Primary electrical insulation for 600-volt bus applications, and protective jacketing for high- and low-voltage bus
- Protective jacketing for high-voltage cable splices and repairs
- Harnessing of wires and cables
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) backing
- Pressure-sensitive rubber-based adhesive
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins
- Inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors
- For indoor or outdoor applications
Adhesive Material: Rubber Resin
Agency Approvals: UL Listed, CSA Certified, ASTM D 3005 type 2, Mil-I-24391C, VDE 0340 TEIL 3-1, SS 404 09 75
Backing Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
China RoHS - Below MCV: Yes
EU RoHS Compliant: Yes
Length: 66 Linear Foot
Operating Temperature Range: -18 to 105 Degree Celsius
Product Family: Scotch Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88
Tape Color: Black
Tape Grade: Professional
Tape Length: 66 Linear Foot
Tape Type: Vinyl Electrical
Tape Width: 0.75 in
Thickness: 8.5 Milli-inch (mil)
Width: 0.75 Inch
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.