Designed for high flexing applications up to 8 million flex life cycles, Flexible construction for ease of routing in tight spaces, Outstanding oil, solvent and coolant resistance, Round geometry facilitates liquid-tight installation per IP 67 or NEMA 6, High Speed Automated Equipment, Robotics, CNC, Multi-Axis cutting equipment.
- Designed for high flexing applications up to 8 million flex life cycles
- Flexible construction for ease of routing in tight spaces
- Excellent cut-through and abrasion resistance
- Outstanding oil, solvent and coolant resistance
- Round geometry facilitatesiquid-tight installation per IP 67 or NEMA 6
- High Speed Automated Equipment, Robotics, CNC, Multi-Axis cutting equipment.
Conductor Type: Bare Copper
Jacket: Gray PVC
Shield type: Unshielded
Temperature range: -5C to +90C
Nominal voltage: 300 Volt
Approvals: UL, CSA, RoHS
|Conductor Count||7 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||BARE COPPER|
|Conductor Size||22 AWG|
|Insulation Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|Jacket Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|Product Type||FLEX CONT|
|Voltage Range||300V OR 300/500V|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.