EncorePro 500 Series Bring our top performers to yours Whether you work in a busy office or customer service center, the stakes are high with every call. Introducing the Plantronics EncorePro 500 headset series - designed to give your team the quality, power, and confidence to perform - every time. Each of the three innovative designs in the series incorporates all-day comfort, superior noise-canceling technology, and long-term reliability. It’s a win-win with next-generation performance for your te am and your customer.
- Adjustable Fit Enhances All-Day Wearing Comfort, Ensuring that Representatives Stay Fresh and Engaged
- The Quick Disconnect Feature Provides Walkaway Convenience and Compatibility with All Plantronics USB, Desk Phone Audio Processors and Direct Connect Cables
- Visual and Tactile Positioning Guides Enable Precise and Quick Microphone Positioning
- Wideband Audio Delivers Richer, Clearer Conversations and Reduces Listening Fatigue, While SoundGuard Technology Protects from Noise Spikes, Helping to Meet OSHA/Noise at Work Requirements
- Designed for the Rigors of Call-Intensive Environments, Which Minimize Operational Disruptions and Costly Downtime
- Laser-Welded Construction and Metal Joints are Engineered to Provide Reliability Where it Matters
- FlexibleNoise-Canceling Boom Allows Optimal Positioning for Voice Clarity
- Ideal for Telephone-Intensive Users, Including Formal Customer Care Centers, Help Desks, Telesales and Customer Service Organizations
- Hearing Protection SoundGuard Technology Acoustic Limiting for Protection Against Sounds Above 118 dBa
- Audio Performance Wideband Audio up to 6800 Hz, Noise-Canceling Microphone
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
|Style||OVER THE HEAD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.