In communication, this intercom uses the standard SIP protocol, so that compatibility with third-party products is guaranteed. It is resistant to external influences and boasts the highest coverage class pursuant to the IPX (IP69) standard. The high- powered 10W speaker, 2 integrated microphones and intelligent echo suppression guarantee high-quality and comprehensible two-way communication even in noisy environments, such as industrial operations or transport infrastructure. Communication is init iated by pushing its single, freely programmable button, which is visibly illuminated in blue.
If you want to increase safety at your workplace or anywhere else, use 2N Helios IP Safety as a durable, efficient, and technically compatible solution. Your attention will be drawn to it not only by its color, but, above all, by the sophisticated rendering of all of its technical details.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement
- Maximum resistance to dust, water and mechanical damage
- High level of comprehensibility and high volume in noisy environment
- Striking color for easy identification under poor lighting conditions
- Backlit anti-vandal button made of stainless st
- Integrated relay for controlling external devices
- Reliable communication under any conditions
- Simple installation and configuration
- Other elements can be added to expand the system with ease
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.