The smoke alarm operates on the light scattering principle, a superior method of detection in smoldering fires, utilizing a pulsing LED light source and a photodiode sensor in a fully screened sensing chamber
- 9 Volt DC battery back-up (7109/7139CS/LS) with audible low battery chirp
- 177 candela rating (ANSI/UL 1971 listed)
- Horn frequency 3100 Hz
- Patented three position test switch
- Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness (CS models)
- Form lay contacts for remote annunciation (CS models)
- 9 Volt DC battery back-up models, visual does not operate on battery back-up
- Relay contacts do operate on battery back-up
- Relay contacts will activate from the tandem wire
- 90 dBA temporal 3 evacuation ezo horn
- 5-to-1 signal-to-noise ratio
- Fully insect screened
- Tandem interconnect capabilities
- Tandem interconnect up to 6 alarms
- Easy Wash on-site maintenance washing program
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes,
- Form C contacts
ANSI/UL 217 and ANSI/UL 1971 Listed, CSFM 7257-0569:118, MEA #285-91-E, NFPA 72, IBC/IFC/IRC, ISO 9001:2008
|Device Type||SMOKE DETECTOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.