The new ruggedized EtherNet/IP modules in the LioN series (LioN-R) guarantee maximum security for data communication. The galvanic isolation between sensors and actuators and the higher level bus system reliably protects the controllers from interference.
The ruggedized LioN modules can be used wherever inputs and outputs need to be networked securely with controllers under harsh environmental conditions - for instance in mechanical and plant engineering. Thanks to their robust design they can even with stand applications involving welding sparks, filings, or aggressive coolants and lubricants.
- Galvanic isolation between sensors and actuators and EtherNet/IP guarantees secure data communication
- Diecast zinc housings and short-circuitproof outputs provide maximum mechanical stability and functional reliability
- Easy diagnostics concept saves time when locating faults, reducing operating costs as a result
As the Modules are Enclosed in a Stable Zinc Diecast Housing, They can Withstand Even the Most Rugged Environmental Conditions. In Addition, Short-circuit Proof Outputs Ensure Maximum Functional Reliability - Which Equates to Highly Productive Machines and Systems.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.