The ESS X-Tricator is the ideal Primary Eye Protection solution for firefighters and EMS personnel, and is one of the most popular ESS fire/rescue goggles. Thanks to the patented Snap-On/Snap-Off helmet mounting system, the X-Tricator can be stored in a pocket when not in use, then deployed in seconds. This goggle system is extremely helmet compatible, and can be worn in conjunction with faceshields or flip-downs. The patented Speed-Clip system adapts to all wildland and rescue helmets and facilitat es quick strap adjustment, even with gloves on.
The X-Tricator is compliant with wildland fire equipment performance requirements, including the 350ÂF for 5-minute oven test, ANSI Z87.1+ and U.S. Federal OSHA.
- All goggle components are heat & flame resistant
- 2-piece strap
- Patented Speed-Clip system facilitates quick strap adjustment
- Full-perimeter hybrid ventilation/filtration system minimizes lens fogging, filters smoke & airborne particles
- Closed-cell fa padding is smooth, durable & easy to clean
- Interchangeable 2.6mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses
- Advanced ESS ClearZone FlowCoat lenses eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- Distortion-free optics & 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Roomy frame fi over most prescription eyewear
- Compliant with NFPA 1500 350F 5-minute oven test, ANSI Z87.1-2010, CE EN 166 B, U.S. Federal OSHA
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.