Our E-flare line of products is not just innovative, they’re life savers. They’ve progressed technology from a torch, to light beacons that use multi-color and sequencing of light that can be seen for over 3/4 of a mile away without the night vision, p oint fixation and distance judgement problems associated with strobe and incandescent lights.
- Intensely Bright - Can be clearly seen over 3/4 mile away without night vision, point fixation and distance judgement problems
- Lightweight - Weighs under 2/3 lb with batteries
- Simple to Use - An improved switching mechanism involves a simple twist of the lens to the desired function
- Durable - Waterproof (up to 100 ft), dust proof, and will survive a 3-foot drop onto a concrete surface
- Double the Safety - Provides safety with maximum 360 visibility. Unlike pyrotechnic flares, there is no risk of fire, explosion, toxic fumes or residue
- Infinitely Versatile - Easily attaches to belts, clothing, vehicles, traffic cones or signs
- Place units around to create a highly visible warning and safety zone for people, work areas, hazards and accidents
- HAZMATaccredited for use in Class 1, Division 2/ Zone 2 hazardous areas
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.