24 port Gigabit Ethernet Industrial Workgroup Switch (20 x GE TX ports, 4 x GE SFP combo Ports), managed, Software Layer 2 Professional, Store-and-Forward-Switching, IPv6 Ready, fanless design; 24 ports in total; 20x (10/100/1000 BASE-TX, RJ45) and 4 Gigabit Combo Ports (10/100/1000 BASE-TX, RJ45 or 100/1000 BASE-FX, SFP)
MACH100 switches are designed primarily for the control room environment and the verge of the office world. They offer an operating temperature from 0 C bis 50 C at fanless cooling as well as low initial investment, high quality and durability. There are switches available with a fixed port number or as an modular workgroup switches. The possible option of SFP modules increases the flexibility to cope with changes in the network in the most efficient way.
- Redundancy Functions
- (RSTP, MRP, HIPER-Ring, Redundant Coupling, Link Aggregation)
- Protection from Unauthorized Access
- Synchronized System Time in the Network
- Network Load Control
- Operation Diagnosis
- Diagnostics (hardware self-testing)
- Web-Based Interface
- Command Line Interface
- 802.1x Port Authentication
- Real Time Clock
- Redundant Power Supply
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.