HIRSCHMANN | 943 824-002 | SPIDER 5TX
SPIDER 5TX; Entry Level Industrial Ethernet Rail Switch, store and forward switching mode, Ethernet and Fast-Ethernet (10/100 Mbit/s); 5 x 10/100BASE-TX, TP cable, RJ45 sockets, auto-crossing, auto-negotiation, auto-polarity
Entry level industrial ETHERNET rail switch, store and forward switching mode, Ethernet and Fast-Ethernet (10/100 Mbit/s).
The SPIDER family of switches provides users with an economical, yet highly reliable hardened Ethernet switch. Models are available with Gigabit and PoE ports.
All copper/RJ45 ports are auto-negotiating and auto-crossing -- the SPIDERS will work with either patch or cross-over cables. The 100 Mbps fiber ports are available in multimode (MM) and single-mode (SM) with either SC or ST sockets (Gigabit fiber is via SFPs - see page 65). All SPIDER switches are extremely compact and have LED indicators that provide information on power
status, link status, and data rate.
- Compact design - Enables a solid entry-level ethernet switch for industrial environments. These simple unmanaged switches offer plug & play functionality typically at the edge of an ethernet infrastructure
- Plug & Play - Allows for quick commissioning
- Broad offering - provides fiber optic, Fast Ethernet, and Power over Ethernet( PoE) options
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.