Corning Cable Systems UniCam High-Performance Connectors offer best-in-class optical performance in a fast, easy field-termination solution. These high-precision connectors guarantee exceptional insertion loss - 0.1 dB typical/0.5 dB maximum per connec to
- Reflectance values for single-mode are for 18 to 26C
- Single pack LC connectors are sold with one 900 µm boot, one 2.0/1.6 boot, and one 2.9 mm boot; Single pack SC and ST Compatible Connectors are sold with one 900 µm boot and one 2.9 mm boot. Organi ze
Fiber Category: Single-mode (OS2)
Product Type (FOJP): Field-Installable Connectors
Boot Color: Blue
Connector Ferrule Material: Ceramic
Connector Housing Color: Blue
Connector Housing Material: Composite
Design - Connector Type: LC
Connector Durability: = 0.2 dB change by 500 rematings, FOTP-21
Nominal Fiber Outer Diameter: 125 µm
Temperature Cycling: = 0.3 dB IL, -40 to +75C, 21 cycles
Tensile Strength 900µ Cable (Metric): 4.9 N. change = 0.2 dB. FOTP-6
Tensile Strength 900µ Cable (US): 1.1 lb. change = 0.2 dB. FOTP-6
Tensile Strength Jacketed Cable (Metric): 44 N. change = 0.2 dB. FOTP-6
Tensile Strength Jacketed Cable (US): 11 lb. change = 0.2 dB. FOTP-6
Insertion Loss, Max_ (Connector): 0.5 dB
Insertion Loss, Typical (Connector): 0.2 dB
Reflectance (Connector): = -55 dB
Temperature - Operation (Metric): -40 C to 75 C exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3
Temperature - Operation (US): -40 F to 167 F exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3
Approval and Listings: Passed EIA/TIA 568-B.3; Intermateability: Connectors are FOCIS compliant with TIA/EIA 604-10A and IEC61754-20; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.