Corning Cable Systems offers a complete line of heat-cure, epoxy-and-polish connectors for the flexibility to meet any factory termination need. SC connectors are available for both Single-mode and multimode applications, and with tuned Single-mode ferrules for the ultimate in performance. Each connector meets FOCIS and TIA/EIA-568-B.3 standards and ships pre-assembled from the factory to reduce installation time. Zirconia ferrules with preradiused end faces allow for physical contact polishing supporting super or ultra PC performance (SPC or UPC).
- Connectors branded with to denote high quality and performance
- Single packs include the connector and all applicable crimp and boot options in a single bag for field use
- Bulk packs containing individually bagged components for high-volume factory use
Fiber Category: Single-mode (OS2)
Product Type (FOJP): Heat Cure Epoxy and Polish Connectors
Connector Housing Color: Blue
Connector Housing Material: Thermoplastic
Design - Connector Type: SC
Connector Durability: = 0.2 dB change, 500 rengs, FOTP-21
Temperature Cycling: < 0.3 dB change, -40Celsius to +75Celsius, 21 cycles
Tensile Strength: = 0.2 dB change, 15 lb, FOTP-6
Insertion Loss, Typical (Connector): 0.2 dB
Reflectance (Connector): < -55 dB
Intermateability: TIA/EIA-604-3; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.