Southwire SIMpull CT1-09ET Type MV-105 Cable is for use in aerial, direct burial, cable trays, conduit, and underground duct installations as permitted by the National Electrical Code. These cables are capable of operating continuously at a conductor temperature not in excess of 105C for normal operation, 140C for emergency overload conditions, and 250C for short circuit conditions, and are rated at 5,000V, 133% (ungrounded system) and 8,000V 100% insulation level (grounded system). Maximum sidewall pressure is 1000 lbs. This cable can be installed without the need for pulling lubricant.
For use in power circuits up to 8 kV when installed in open air, conduit, duct or buried directly in the earth, for wet and dry locations. Used for power applications in chemical plants, refineries, steel mills, industrial plants, utility substations and generating stations.
- 5kVU or 8kV Type MV-105. Copper Conductor.
- Thermosetting Conductor Shield. Thermosetting Insulation Shield.
- EPR Insulation. Copper Tape Shield. Simpull PVC Jacket.
- Sizes AWG 1/0 and Larger Listed for CT Use.
CONDUCTOR: Bare Copper
INSULATION: Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)
VOLTAGE: 5 KV
|Conductor Count||1 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||BARE COPPER|
|Conductor Size||4/0 AWG|
|Insulation Material||EPR-ETHYLENE PROPYLENE RUBBER|
|Jacket Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|Product Type||EP POWER|
|Screen/Shield Type||COPPER TAPE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.