TRIPLETT | 9650
Circuit breaker locator designed for high accuracy results. Fully automatic with no adjustment necessary. The remote does not require a battery, the main unit is powered by a 9 volt battery (not included) for long life and reliability.
The Triplett Breaker Sniff-It is a microprocessor-based circuit breaker locator designed for high accuracy results. This simple to use product comes with a remote and main unit that work together to help locate breaker locations with visual and audible indication. Fully automatic with no adjustment necessary. The Breaker Sniff-it remote does not require a battery and is powered by the outlet, the main unit is powered by a 9 volt battery (not included) for long life and reliability. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Micro-Processor Controlled - Reduces False Readings^^Fully Automatic - No Adjustments Necessary^^120/220 VAC Transmitter (250 VAC Max)^^Limited lifetime Warranty
AC Voltage: 3V, 10V, 30V, 100V, 300V, 1000V
DC Voltage: 1V, 3V, 10V, 30V, 100V, 300V, 1000V
DC Current: 0.1mA, 10mA, 100mA, 1000mA
Resistance: 1kohm, 10kohm, 100kohm, 1Mohm, 10Mohm
Decibels: -20 to +62dBm
Dimensions: 3.25 x 5.25 x 7.25"
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.