Belden’s Classic Line includes a select number of high quality, high reliability Multi-conductor and Paired Cables. These known performers meet or exceed UL standards and have been used worldwide for decades.
Belden classic products are manufactured in a wide variety of gauge (AWG) sizes, insulation materials, shielding configurations, and jacketing materials, including Plenum and High-temperature versions. These Multi-conductor and paired products offer best-in-class performance and reliability in many different systems.
Multi-conductor - Low-capacitance computer cables for EIA RS-232 applications
- Unsurpassed quality and reliability
- Robust designs that meet or exceed UL standards
- Proven performance in installations worldwide
- Broad range of AWG sizes, shielding options, conductor and pair counts
- Convenient put-up options
- Polyolefin insulations provide lower capacitance performance when compared to cables with PVC insulations
- Tefzel, TFE and FEP insulation and jacket constructions offer higher temperature ratings
- Global availability through a network of Belden distributors
|Conductor Count||6 CONDUCTORS|
|Conductor Material||TINNED COPPER|
|Conductor Size||22 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor Type||STRANDED CONDUCTOR|
|Fire Rating||GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Insulation Material||SRPVC-SEMI-RIGID PVC|
|Jacket Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|NEC Rating||NEC CMG|
|Screen/Shield Type||BRAID OVER FOIL SHIELD|
|Shield Construction||OVERALL FOIL & BRAID|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.