BEST ACCESS SOLUTIONS | 9K-3-7-W-15-D-S3-626
Cylinder Lock and Lever Set, Double-Keyed Institutional Lock, Contour/Angle Return Lever, 4-7/8" ANSI Strike, 7-Pin Core, 2-3/4" Backset, 3-1/2" Convex Rose, Satin Chrome Plated
- One of the Toughest Heavy Duty Cylindrical Locks on the Market
- Ideal for Retrofit and New Construction Alike
- Rose Locking Pin and Rose Assembly Design Offers Great Torque Resistance
- It Prevents the Locking Pin from Twisting, Bending or Breaking Under ttack
- The Innovative Design of the Slotted Key Release Cam and Locking Lug Assembly Create Maximum Attack Resistance
- Strong Through-Bolt Mounting Studs Increase Torque Resistance
- Heavy Rose Liner Material is Highly Attack Resistant
- Strong Retractor Sings Provide Resistance to Lever Sag
- Zinc Hubs with a Shrouded Locking Lug, Guaranteeing Higher Quality and Increased Torque Resistance
- The Outside Lever Sleeve is a Seamless One Piece Construction Made of a Hardened Steel Alloy that Provides Additional Reinforcement in the Locking Lug Slot
- Interchangeable Core Allows for Quick Re-Keying and Customized Masterkeying
- Lost Motion Feature
- RQE Feature
|ANDI Grade||GRADE 1|
|Backset - Inches||2-3/4|
|Cylinder Type||LESS SFIC CORE|
|Design||FLAT LEVER WITH RETURN|
|Finish||US26D SATIN CHROME|
|Latch Face||SQUARE CORNER 1-1/8 INCH WIDE|
|Number of Cylinders||DOUBLE CYLINDER|
|Product Type||CYLINDRICAL LOCK|
|Sales Category||ASYLUM LOCK|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.