Use this enclosure as a wiring, junction, pull or terminal box in applications subject to windblown dust and/or rain.
- Industrial Corrosion Inhibitors
- Electric Heater
- Grounding Device
- Mounting Bracket Kit
- Captivated stainless steel cover screws thread into sealed wells
- Oil-resistant gasket and adhesive
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
- No holes or knockouts
- Grounding stud on inside back of box
- Cover has galvanized finish. Body finish is ANSI 61 gray polyester powder inside and out over plated steel.
14 or 12 gauge G-90 grade galvanized steel bodies
12 or 10 gauge G-90 grade galvanized steel covers
|Nema Rating||TYPE 3|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.